Bake N’ Shake Barbeque Seasoning
0.5
  • Even though I didn't like the crispy seasoning by Bake N' Shake, I wanted to try the barbeque seasoning because I love barbeque and the photograph on the box made it seem like it would be the best chicken

• by C.Channing

Even though I didn’t like the crispy seasoning by Bake NShake, I wanted to try the barbeque seasoning because I love barbeque and the photograph on the box made it seem like it would be the best chicken. When will I learn? When will I learn?

>From the picture on the box, I assumed the seasoning would be a barbeque sauce and not dry seasoning. The directions told me to add water to the chicken, but it was already moist from thawing

out, and I didn’t want the chicken to be watered down (don’t know if that’s possible). I skipped over the water part and placed the seasoning in a zip lock bag. The box came with two barbeque seasoning packs and two bags, but those bags were big enough for a child’s birthday party grab bag. It wasn’t going to work for me.

I put the seasoning in the zip lock bag and turned my mouth downward because I didn’t expect dry seasoning. When ...

• the moisture from the chicken was starting to soak up the seasoning, I figured that it might turn out good after all. I left the chicken in the oven for one hour and fifteen minutes, but when I took it out I was not happy.

I was hoping for a smooth, rich barbeque sauce, but instead I end up with a brick wall from a dark alley. It tasted as bad as it looked: It had no real barbeque sauce taste, and I

was stuck with hard skin. The barbeque sauce tasted like they let a complete amateur cook have their way. The “sauce” was dry and I didn’t like it at all.

Overall, I refuse to waste my money on Bake NShake barbeque seasoning again. There was no “sauce” to begin with, and it came out dry. The “sauce” looked nothing like the picture on the box, and it was disgusting to eat. I didn’t like it and I’m mad I wasted my money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27402980431128/k2311a024/2.4.10