Bake N’ Shake Extra Crispy Seasoning
0.5
  • Overall, I thought the Bake N' Shake Extra crispy seasoning was okay, but a little too bland for my taste

• by C.Channing

I purchased the Bake N’ Shake as another seasoning to use on my wings and pork chops. I wanted to cut off some time with choosing various seasonings to blend together to add to my meats, so I wanted to get seasoning in a box that was already prepared for me.

The thing I liked about the Bake N’ Shake extra crispy

seasoning was that all I really had to do was place my meat in a bag, add the seasoning, and shake it up. During the preparation portion for the meat, I ended up skipping over the add the meat into eggs and then add the mix. The eggs main purpose was to serve as an adhesive for the seasoning, but there was enough moisture on the meat that I felt I didn’t really need to add eggs.

Even without the eggs, the seasoning clung to the meat pretty well; a little seasoning fell off when I put the wings in my baking pan, but a majority of it stayed on and I was happy with that. I let the wings stay in ...

• Bake N' Shake Extra Crispy Seasoning
      for on one hour and fifteen minutes because I wanted that extra crispiness and I wanted to make sure my wings were cooked all the way through.

The seasoning was crispy and crumbly. It was okay, but I couldn’t quite put my finger on the flavors that were going on. I was hoping the seasoning would have had more flavor along the

line of Popeye’s or Church’s Chicken. The seasoning was okay to get me through the meal, but something I would opt to purchase again.

Overall, I thought the Bake N’ Shake Extra crispy seasoning was okay, but a little too bland for my taste. The crispiness was on point, but it was underneath the crumbs that I couldn’t enjoy. It was just okay.

Lavonn says :

re : Overall, I thought the Bake N’ Shake Extra crispy seasoning was okay, but a little too bland for my taste
For you to get the good taste of this product you should put light seasoning on the meat.That is what I do to get a great taste.

Kim E Miller says :

I love the shake and bake extra crispy. It is a tasty blend of spices etc. I like to use this on chicken breast too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27402980421028/k2311a024/2.4.10