Kraft French Style Dressing Fat Free
  • I thought it was good when I was a kid, and wanted to take another shot at it in adulthood
  • The thing I like about the fat free Kraft French dressing is that it came in a bottle that had the lid connected to the bottle

• by C.Channing

When it comes to salads, my choice of dressing is always ranch. I only had the opportunity to try French dressing when I was in fifth grade, and eating from the salad bar. I thought it was good when I was a kid, and wanted to take another shot at it in adulthood.

When I was in the store trying to buy the Kraft French dressing, I wasn’t sure which one I was suppose to buy. There were various French dressings: Fat free, creamy, and something else I can’t quite

remember the name. I was confused because I’m not a fat free type of person and the other one I did see was not exactly crimson red as I had remembered the dressing to be. I ended up purchasing the fat free French dressing because it was closest to the French dressing I had many years ago.

The thing I like about the fat free Kraft French dressing is that it came in a bottle that had the lid connected to the bottle: The lift up and down kind, not ...

• the twist off. I am so clumsy for some reason when it comes to those twist off tops, and I was glad I didn’t have to worry about searching on the floor for a top I lost. I also like the design of the bottle because it is comfortable to hold when I’m pouring on my salads.

The taste of the Kraft French dressing is savory; I like the hint of vinegar that I get and I love the color. I like how the dressing is smooth, and how it

adds a different flavor to my salads; it also has a hint of sweetness which I remember from long ago. Because I’m not an expert taste tester, I can’t quite point out all the flavors wrapped up in the French dressing; however, it’s really good.

Overall, even though the Kraft French dressing is fat free, it really didn’t hinder the taste in any way for me. It still had the wonderful red color, and that sweet/vinegar flavor. I am glad that my taste buds could reconnect with a flavor from long ago.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27402980411028/k2311a024/2.4.10