Clinique Dramatically Different Moiturizing Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • It was really something I thought hopeless
  • Second, it gave me zits in my own experience
  • I love how cool it is when it touches your face
  • I think this is a good product for the skin for those who have extremely oily face

• by leah michelle

I started using this as an alternative to moisturizing lotions. My main problem is oily skin. I have this soft, firm skin however, oil starts to surface after I apply my daily moisturizer. In most cases when a moisturizer claims its not oil-based, some are just advertising coax, however the truth is they causes oily skin. There are numerous of them. I have tried and tested mostly. I even invoked the help of my dermatologist about this. It was really something I thought hopeless. In my case, oily skin causes lots of problems. First, the obvious of getting a shiny face. Second, it gave me zits in my own experience. Third, my foundation couldn’t hold on to my skin. This is something that for me is totally frustrating. Not to mention the costs of changing and looking for the right moisturizer. This is one of the pitfalls of having

born with a smooth skin, you surely have oily skin. I was on the lookout for gel-based moisturizer. There was one from L’Oreal but it is sold only in the US market. I have to purchase some while vacationing in San Francisco. But until it was phased out. Now I am glad that I have encountered this one moisturizer from Clinique which is exclusively gel-based.

My doctor told me that to minimize the appearance of shine in your face, use gel-based cosmetics. In using foundation too, strictly go for oil-based. Now this is one thing that for me it was a jackpot. I was excited to check on the formula of this one because of being gel based. It does not really feel like a hair gel if that what you are imagining. However, you can feel that it is not creamy or a bit like gelatin. When ...

• you squeeze it with your fingers, it mashes out evenly and you can sense that it has purest of all ingredients. I love how cool it is when it touches your face. It evenly spreads out. Not heavy and sticky.

Albeit its less creamy, I was satisfied that in terms of hydrating my skin, it has the same effect like an ordinary creamy moisturizer. One might think that because it is in gel form, it is less hydrating. Definitely that’s not what I’ve experienced. When I apply it in the morning, I felt my skin totally smooth and hydrated and it goes until the lunch time notwithstanding that our office is very cold, it can sometimes dry skin out, but with this moisturizer, it gives me the moisture that I need all day.

There was nothing stinky in the moisturizer like others which feels so inauthentic. Clinique is fragrance-free

and I like it. I did not feel bothered with this moisturizer in my skin. I find it a very good agent too in dissolving oil in my skin. It contains this superior oil dissolving properties that tends to give you shine free T zone. What I observed about my skin is that in the T zone area, it tends to surface huge amount of sebum, it gives me that shiny face all throughout. I concentrated in applying this moisturizer in that part and I had this matte and smooth oil-free surface till the end of the day. It controls the production of oil in your skin.

I think this is a good product for the skin for those who have extremely oily face. You can defer using anything which is cream-based now because this moisturizer has great and superior effect. You can still moisturize your face without worrying about oily skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31402980221028/k2311a024/2.4.10