Kha Restaurant Singapore  » Restaurants  »
Hortpark, 33 Hyderabad Road, Singapore 119578 Tel. No. +65 6476 9000
  • For appetizers, I would recommend Goong Sarong this is prawns with vermicelli and honey mustard
  • It is delicious and definitely worth trying
  • I love the chairs, the plate, the ambiance and even the smell of the entire place
  • I like how quiet and peaceful the place is
  • This is one of the best Thai restaurants in Singapore

• by dimples15

Are you looking for a restaurant which is environmentally-inspired? Well, this is the perfect restaurant for you. This is basically modern Thai cuisine but the difference of this restaurant from the rest is its outdoor dinning and it has a very relaxing place, calm and zen-like inspired.

The cuisine is very palatable. It offers modern Thai cuisine with lots of choices to choose from. For appetizers, I would recommend “Goong Sarong” this is prawns with vermicelli and

honey mustard. I also like the taste and smell of “Lab Gai”, spicy ground chicken, crispy wanton and lettuce. Everything is delicious for me. For the main course, “Panang Nuer” is a a different chicken curry for me because it has coconut and this is the recipe from Penang. It is delicious and definitely worth trying. I also like their “Yam Pla Salmon”, combination of grilled salmon and coriander leafs with citrus dressing. It is healthy and not ...

• overly indulged with lots of stuffs. For me, the menu offers very good choices. Expect spicy and hot taste in the menu because it is mainly Thai.

The place is exquisite. I love the chairs, the plate, the ambiance and even the smell of the entire place. It was like being in a yoga zone. I like how quiet and peaceful the place is. There were various beverages too which includes good choices of herbs and

plants. Good for cleansing.

Customer service is amazing and the waiters were cordial as ever. When I came in, they immediately assisted me and asked me for any special needs. I like it too that all of them were very consistent in giving me excellent customer service. Service was quick and you won’t be waiting too much for lots of stuffs. They were very educated also and informative about the menu. This is one of the best Thai restaurants in Singapore.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7402980211028/k2311a024/2.4.10