Liberty Spring Horse with Sound
  • I got it as a gift so I felt bad returning it so I kept it

• by Savvy

This is a product by Radio Flyer. It’s a stationary horse on springs that bounces when your child sits and pretends to be riding a horse. There’s music that comes with it like the ones you hear at the merry go round at the carnival. It says it’s for 2-6 year olds.

My son is 2 and it is still too high for him to get on it

himself. He could fall over the other side in any attempts to do so. I have to stand with him the entire time he plays on it because the railing is metal and if he were to fall on it he could hurt himself badly. He can barely get his feet on the pedals so I don’t think it’s really designed for average height two year olds. It is ...

• a big horse also so you really need a lot of room to keep it indoors. Otherwise resort to leave it outside or in a basement. I got it as a gift so I felt bad returning it so I kept it. Maybe when my son gets older he might enjoy it more.

Besides the downside, I do like some things about it. It is quite sturdy. It won’t break,

it won’t tip, it doesn’t rock. Very firm on the ground and heavy enough to bear the weight of a big child. It is fun. My son is so happy to see it. It also helps in getting the child use to seeing a real horse. So it’s not totally a bad thing. I just didn’t like the size and the fact that I have to be there physically to supervise.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54402980171028/k2311a024/2.4.10