Himalaya Neem Face Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • Previously I was not in a habit of using a face wash as I thought that face wash was meant only for ladies and girls
  • I found that the face wash contained the extracts of Neem and Turmeric which are beneficial in solving various skin problems such as acne, pimples and redness of the face

• by Mehul

Himalaya Neem Face Wash, a product of Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Ltd is a soothing and anti bacterial Neem and Turmeric face wash that is suitable for all skin types.

Previously I was not in a habit of using a face wash as I thought that face wash was meant only for ladies and girls.

But one of my friends had been using a face wash and his skin had a remarkable glow when he met me in one of the marriage parties. He recommended this face wash to me and I started using it and found a remarkable improvement in my skin texture from the very first day.

I found that the face wash contained the extracts of Neem and Turmeric which are beneficial in solving various skin problems such as acne, pimples and redness of the face. My skin is sensitive and often gets red very easily if it comes into contact with any harsh cosmetics. But ...

• Himalaya Neem Face Wash
      when I tried this product for the fist time I found that there was no allergic reaction on my face and my skin had become soft, smooth and supple. There was a natural glow of health reflecting on my face. It also removed minor skin blemishes and pimples I had on my face
      and improved the skin texture.

Moreover you don’t require to take a large quantity of the product and only a small amount produces a rich lather and creamy feel. Himalaya neem face wash is available in a small flexible plastic tube which can be carried away easily even if you are traveling or on the move.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31402980121028/k2311a024/2.4.10