Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Dancing Waters
  • I know that is not A-Ok idea but it is better than putting it to waste
  • One significant thing I noticed with Bath and Body Works Signature Collection since I have two different scents, it generally does not feel greasy on your skin which is most of the time happens with scented lotions

• by Isabella

I simply do not easily change my lotion. This is because my skin is too sensitive for any body cream. It is not only due to harsh ingredients that my skin reacts with but also the strong scent.

Even if you would say that it is made from natural ingredients but if the lotion has potent scent, my skin is surely susceptible to it. I have been using Nivea Moisturizing lotion for more than a decade already.

If I get body lotions

as gifts from family and friends, it is either the lotion stay in my shelf or I would give them as presents. I know that is not A-Ok idea but it is better than putting it to waste.

Food and drinks are not the only ones that have an expiry dates. Toiletries too, you know.

I make sure that I do not give it back to the person who gave it to me. But when a relative gave me Bath and Body ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31402980081028/k2311a024/2.4.10