Bath and Body Works Signature Collection White Citrus
  • I actually got two scents but my favorite is the White Citrus

• by Isabella

I am always lucky that I get to use different brands of cosmetics. My family, some relatives and friends abroad do give me presents whenever they come home for vacation or sometimes just send me package during special occasion. My recent gift is a toiletry from Bath and Body Works Signature Collection.

I actually got two scents but my favorite is the White Citrus? Why? Well aside from it feels so velvety

soft because the lotion is indeed sustaining moisture on your skin. But also the scent is not too strong.

It just has a perfect citrusy blend. Plus it does contradict the scent of my fave perfume too.

My Elizabeth Arden Citrus Teas simply blend its scent with Bath and Body Works White Citrus. Most of the time, I do not use any scented skin body lotion because it goes against my perfume.

...

• So even if I have a few imported lotions, they all end up on display like in the stall you see in the malls. I rather go for unscented local skin moisturizers so that I can wear any of my perfumes.

But this time with my Bath and Body Works Signature Collection White Citrus, it can accompany with my preferred my cologne or perfume. One important note about Bath and Body Works

Signature Collection in general, all the collection regardless of scents contains an Acai Berry extract.

As we all know Acai Berry is enriched with antioxidant that fights free radicals in our body. And among the many benefits you get from Acai Berry, the most highlighted is the anti-aging benefit.

This simply means also that using Bath and Body Works Signature Collection will not only give you a healthy silky supple skin but also a younger-looking skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31402980051028/k2311a024/2.4.10