Super Smash Bros. Brawl Video Game for Nintendo Wii
  • The single player campaign, Subspace Emissary provides a fun experience and great (wordless
  • Since the last edition (Melee), I think the game has began to focus on more entertainment-based fighting than technical skill

• by Icing

I have played Super Smash Bros. Brawl since the day it came out, and I continue to play to this day.

The graphics rank in the top 50% of the Wii’s released titles, and the fun factor is pretty much out of this world.

The single player campaign, “Subspace Emissary” provides a fun experience and great

(wordless!) story featuring all your favorite Nintendo characters.

But when you get right down to it, it’s all about the multiplayer gameplay.

This game has been the centerpiece of my Wii forever; everyone I know plays “BRAWL!”.

Everyone from Mario to Pikachu to newcomers like Sonic and Solid Snake are in this game; it’s the ultimate ...

• Nintendo mashup! Since the last edition (Melee), I think the game has began to focus on more entertainment-based fighting than technical skill.

One of the bad things about Brawl is that I can’t pull off the glitch skills like “wavedash” and “SHUFL”, but I think the game focuses more on “Mind games” to beat your opponent.

Of course I’m talking about the more hardcore gamers.

The only problems I have with Brawl are that the story mode is too short and once you beat it you really need other people to have a good time.

But beyond that, I would say this is the ONLY game you need for your Nintendo Wii collection!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28402980031028/k2311a024/2.4.10