Maybelline Angelfit Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • Most importantly, the best feature I like about this foundation product from Maybelline is that even if I have to choose not to re-apply after six hours, my face still looked smooth, oil-free and glowing

• by Joyce

Here’s one product from Maybelline that becomes my favorite lately, a foundation at the same time a pressed powder rolled into one, Maybelline Angelfit flawless affinity is simply fantastic! I choose the “healthy ochre” variant because I don’t look like heavily panned-cake when I am only sitting in the office whole day long.

This product perfectly hides some imperfections and impurities in my skin, most especially

my pores and black heads, though I don’t have to worry much on my blemishes and white heads because it can be hidden for some pressed powder. This is just right for the needs of Asian women’s skin like me. This revolutionary foundation is very light with pink pearls that made my skin even more bright and radiate.

I can feel the smoothness of my skin ...

• texture, my pores never clogged and the softness of the surface is perfectly even. It has a radiant finish that even if I have an oily skin, the dullness seems not visible, it has also a moisturizing effect so my skin never look like worn out. It has a dual purpose because I can have some choices, if I want just a light application, I
        will have to directly apply this on my face but if I want some heavy or thick finish, then I will have to wet the sponge and apply.

Most importantly, the best feature I like about this foundation product from Maybelline is that even if I have to choose not to re-apply after six hours, my face still looked smooth, oil-free and glowing. Great facial product indeed!

Maybelline Angelfit Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31402980011028/k2311a024/2.4.10