Price Rite in West Springfield MA  » Shopping  »
1106 Union Street Ext, West Springfield MA
  • Price Rite is one of the best places to go and do your grocery shopping at
  • I found it frustrating trying to exit the parking lot after leaving the store but it was still worth it for me to go shopping at Price Rite
  • I thought I was going to be waiting in line for ages but the longest I ever waited in line at this Price Rite was probably around five minutes
  • The meats, especially any kind of chicken, seem to just be too tough and hard to cut and I think the quality is just low

• by thereviewerat1

Price Rite is one of the best places to go and do your grocery shopping at. The Price Rite in West Springfield is a good one to shop at because I personally thought that the cashiers were a little quicker at ringing customers up than the other Price Rites I shopped at.

The Price Rite in West Springfield has a huge parking lot so finding a spot to park should be pretty easy but a little annoying if you go on the weekend because the store is packed and so is the parking lot. I found it frustrating trying to exit the parking lot after leaving the

store but it was still worth it for me to go shopping at Price Rite.

Like all other Price Rite locations this one was usually busy and on the weekends the crowds just seem huge when you enter the store. I don’t like the fact that it gets so busy but the great prices on food is excellent. I use to do a lot of food shopping at this Price Rite and I remember I went to Price Rite once and I went on a huge shopping spree, buying mostly breakfast foods. I remember buying a whole lot of cereals, bananas, breakfast bars, frozen waffles and a ...

• few other breakfast items and I only spent around $70!

I found that the cashiers at the West Springfield Price Rite were quick, even when the store was jammed packed. I thought I was going to be waiting in line for ages but the longest I ever waited in line at this Price Rite was probably around five minutes. However I find it a little weird that you have to put a 25 cent deposit in order to get a carriage and pay 10 cents per bag. However it is cool that you can bring your own boxes and bags so that you can bag your

groceries yourself.

The food is good at Price Rite but for some reason I am not a fan of meats or milk that Price Rite has to offer. The meats, especially any kind of chicken, seem to just be too tough and hard to cut and I think the quality is just low. The milk always seems to have a weird taste as well. I remember I use to buy 2 or 1 percent milk from Price Rite and it just tasted a little weird.

I would tell you to shop at any Price Rite if you like to eat good food and save a whole lot of money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24402979981028/k2311a024/2.4.10