Vera Wang Princess perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Every couple of years I like to switch up my signature scent, I’ve gone through Davidoff ’s Cool water, Burberry Weekend, Blue by Ralph Lauren, and currently I am enjoying Princess by Vera Wang
  • I enjoy Princess because it’s a soft, feminine smell with it’s flowery, vanilla notes it is not so over powering
  • I enjoyed this perfume so much then when I saw a large bottle for an insanely cheap price in a market in Vietnam, I purchased it right away, only after smelling the weak and alcohol smell, did I put two and two together, it’s a fake

• by AnnaHeather

Every couple of years I like to switch up my signature scent, I’ve gone through Davidoff ’s Cool water, Burberry Weekend, Blue by Ralph Lauren, and currently I am enjoying Princess by Vera Wang. It’s light floral scent blends well with my skin and is perfect for day time wear.

Vera Wang is famous for her stunning wedding dresses, and now has a few perfume lines under her belt as well. Princess

has two offshoots, Flower Princess and Rocker Princess, neither of which I have tried. Although I have heard that Flower has more of a floral, sweet scent, and Rocker leans more towards spicy notes.

I purchased my first bottle of Princess a couple years ago in Canada, I though I was getting a deal by paying around 40 CAD, but really due to the exchange rate at the time, I was paying a little over 50 USD for a 8 oz bottle. Try and get a gift package, where lotion or Eau du toilette is also included, sometimes for the same price.

Princess comes in a heart shaped glass bottle, complete with jeweled crown on top. The box is light purple with a dark purple heart outline, and inside the actual bottle is in a deep purple pouch, much like what a bottle of Crown Royal ...

• Vera Wang Princess perfume
      Whisky comes in.

I enjoy Princess because it’s a soft, feminine smell with it’s flowery, vanilla notes it is not so over powering. It’s more of like a get close to me smell, vs. you can smell me when I walk in the room. It’s a good day time smell, not strong or sexy enough for that special night out. Also I find that the smell dulls significantly after an hour

or so.

I enjoyed this perfume so much then when I saw a large bottle for an insanely cheap price in a market in Vietnam, I purchased it right away, only after smelling the weak and alcohol smell, did I put two and two together, it’s a fake. Obviously for so cheap what was I thinking! But oh well, something to cover up that haven’t done laundry in a couple days smell!

Vera Wang Princess perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56402979951028/k2311a024/2.4.10