Bushnell Powerview Binoculars  » Other  »
  • I like to be able to watch wildlife when I go to the local lake fishing
  • I think it’s a big plus not to have to take off my glasses to be able to use the binoculars
  • I noticed movement at the base of a tree across the lake when I was fishing
  • I knew right then and there seeing that little baby deer that I was going to definitely fall in love with the Bushnell Powerview Binoculars

• by Fresian2009

I like to be able to watch wildlife when I go to the local lake fishing. There really is so much to see. A friend of mine suggested I order the Bushnell Powerview Binoculars. Being on rather a tight budget, I didn’t want to get something that was outrageously priced. Nor, did I want something to expensive I might drop off the fishing ramp at the lake.

I was able to find these on sale on the Internet for $20 plus $5.00 shipping and handling.

I wear glasses and was worried that the Bushnell Powerview Binoculars might not work with them. But, they did great. There are some neat little rubber pieces on them that fit well over my particular style of glasses. I think it’s a big plus not to have to take off my glasses to be able to use the binoculars.

I noticed movement at the base of a tree across the lake when I was fishing. I picked up the Bushnell Powerview Binoculars and gave them a try. I was so thrilled. There was a deer and her little baby with her eating some grass. I could virtually count the spots on the baby. With just my glasses, I wasn’t ...

• Bushnell Powerview Binoculars
      sure exactly what the movement was. I knew right then and there seeing that little baby deer that I was going to definitely fall in love with the Bushnell Powerview Binoculars.

I figured it out. I can see about three times as far with the Bushnell Powerview Binoculars, then with just my glasses. I’ve used them to watch a couple soccer matches. I spotted a Cardinal feeding her young

in a nest. They’ve really come in handy.

Another big plus is the size of them. They fold up and are really compact. I can just slip them in my fishing tackle box or slide them into my purse. People would probably think I’m Mary Poppins if they knew I had those binoculars in my purse. But, I carry them everywhere. I get to see so much of the world that way.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12402979910628/k2311a024/2.4.10