Motorola 1335 Cell phone
  • It is a standard non-flip style phone,which I prefer
  • This was something I never though I would use, but after having the phone for a few weeks I found out how useful it could be

• by brianb0806

I recently decided to change my cell phone provider to the pre-paid Boost service. I went to Best Buy to find a phone. I wasn’t looking for anything fancy since the extent of my phone use is basically voice and text. Best Buy had a variety of phones ranging from under $30 to well over $200. One phone in particular caught my eye.

The Motorola 1335 was exactly what I was looking for.

I loved the size. It is a standard non-flip style phone,which I prefer. It was less than 5″ high and 2′ wide and very thin. easy to put in my back pocket like I prefer. The next feature that caught my eye was its rubber coating. The package stated that i met Military Specs for durability. Once again, perfect for my particular style of sell phone usage.

As far as features ...

• go, it had more than I possibly needed. The phone came with the walkie talkie feature popular on Boost and Nextel phones. This was something I never though I would use, but after having the phone for a few weeks I found out how useful it could be. My girlfriend actually hijacked the phone from me to use the walkie to talk with her friends.

Purely by accident, I tested the so-called military durability

features. It was dropped several times, immersed briefly in water, chewed on by my puppy and several other unfortunate occurrences. Apart from some minor cosmetic damage, the phone suffered no ill effects.

though I’ve had the phone several months now, I’m still discovering and learning to use features I didn’t realize existed. all in all, this phone far outperformed its less than $50 price tag. As long as Boost is around, this will be my phone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37402979900628/k2311a024/2.4.10