Kraft Philadelphia Pineapple Cream Cheese  » Food  »
  • I love how the pineapple sweetness infuses itself in the cream cheese without taking over completely
  • The best part about the pineapple cream cheese is when I spread it on a bagel, and there are chunks of pineapples peeking out

• by C.Channing

The Philadelphia pineapple cream cheese has got to be my favorite of all the cream cheeses. I love how the pineapple sweetness infuses itself in the cream cheese without taking over completely.

I mainly purchase the Philadelphia pineapple cream cheese as a spread for my bagels. I get them from super Wal-Mart in the round container its packaged in. The pineapple cream cheese is not on the lines

of the whipped cream cheese, but it’s not difficult to apply on a bagel like the block cream cheese is.

The taste of the Philadelphia pineapple cream cheese is smooth and creamy. The cream cheese is blended with pineapple chunks which are so good because they taste like they were picked from the Hawaiian pineapple fields and cut on the spot. I love how the pineapple is succulent,

• but not drowning in pineapple juice. It sweetened the cream cheese just enough to satisfy a craving for something sweet without giving you a cavity. The best part about the pineapple cream cheese is when I spread it on a bagel, and there are chunks of pineapples peeking out: The best bites on the bagel.

Overall, the Philadelphia pineapple cream cheese is the best because of its smoothness

and sweetness. I love the fresh pineapple taste I get with each bite, and I love how there are plenty of chunks throughout the cream cheese. It’s easy to use and it’s in a container which makes it easy to preserve. I just love the richness of the pineapple; it blends really well with cream cheese without dominating the flavor: An equal balance of pineapple and cream cheese.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27402979860628/k2311a024/2.4.10