Quaker S’mores Chewy Granola Bar
  • The thing I like about the Quaker s'mores chewy granola bars is that they are a convenient on the go snack

• by C.Channing

I had always been big on Quaker oatmeal, but I didn’t know about their granola bars until my junior year of high school; I was in color guard and the instructors gave them to us to eat after a parade we participated in. The granola bar I was given was the S’mores chewy granola bar, and I was

able to track them down in super Wal-Mart.

I’m not sure how big you can buy the Quaker s’mores chewy granola bars, but the box I purchased had a total of ten granola bars. The thing I like about the Quaker s’mores chewy granola bars is that they are a convenient on the go snack. They are also small enough to keep in the car or in my purse.

The Quaker s’mores chewy granola bars are really chewy. Sometimes when I’m in a rush to open one, I’ll end u breaking it because it’s that fragile. It has a mixture of oats, chocolate chips, and a white ball that appears to be a marshmallow. The taste of it ...

• Quaker S'mores Chewy Granola Bar
      is good, but I don’t really taste the “s’mores” that I’ve had in the past. To me, it just tasted like a chocolate chewy granola bar because that is what I was mainly tasting. Maybe if it had graham crackers in the bar, then the s’mores taste could have been there. It wasn’t a bad granola bar, I
      just didn’t taste the s’mores aspect of it.

Overall, the Quaker s’mores chewy granola was good; however, it didn’t have that s’mores taste I was hoping for. Although, it did have the chocolate going on which is always a plus for me. I would give it a ten, but I have to knock off two points for the missing s’mores taste.

Jaylen says :

re : The thing I like about the Quaker s’mores chewy granola bars is that they are a convenient on the go snack
Quaker s’mores are the best snacks to grab on your way out the door to work or school… Or anywhere

Rebecca says :

I always find myself buying the Quakers s’mores bars because of how soft and chewy they are. I know you said it didn’t have the s’more taste you were looking for, but I thought differently. I guess you could say I’m more of a marshmallow girl, and those are definitely present in these bars. The s’mores is my favorite flavor

tracie says :

I love these granola bars. My favorite is the peanut butter chocolate ones and my kids love them as well. I feel they are a healthy snack to give them and won’t hype them up on sugar. Also they are easy to just grab and go so you can snack on them anytime and are a great addition to lunch.

Chad Dunn says :

What I really love about the Quaker s mores chewy granola bars is the fact that I have to be up and out the door by 5AM for work and I have a sweet but still nutritious on the go breakfast to consume with my coffee while driving. I get a value size 24 pack at Target for just over 6$ and I eat two every morning 4 days a week equalling out to 50 a fill up I love that they are 100% whole grain and absolutely no high fructose corn syrup. The Quaker bars are only 100 calories so I can grab one when I want a snack or for on the go They have always had great products and this perhaps the best one I would highly recommend Quaker S mores Chewy Granola bars for traveling, a light snack for kids and adults alike and a healthy alternative to sweetened cereal and unhealthy snacks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27402979520528/k2311a024/2.4.10