Alien Nine Episode One
  • Well that’s how I felt when I walked away from finishing episode four of this amazing series
  • So overall I would recommend checking out this episode

• by AnotherAnimeReviewer

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Alien Nine is one of those awesome anime series you only hear about and buy on a whim. After you watch all four episodes and read the mangas you spend several weeks kicking yourself for not looking into it sooner. Well that’s how I felt when I walked away from finishing episode four of this amazing series.

Right now however I would like to review episode one of ‘Alien Nine’.

When the episode first starts were quickly introduced to Yuri. A reluctant sixth grader who’s incredibly bummed out that almost everyone in the class

has voted her into the alien party.

Were quickly introduced to Kumi and Kasumi. The other members of the alien party. The alien parties job is to capture the aliens that invade the school. The alien party is led by a teacher named Megumi, who isn’t really good at her job.

The girls receive aliens known as borgs they have to wear on their heads while capturing other aliens. The borgs look like frogs with white wings on their backs and a tadpole tail on their back ends. They look goofy, but are incredibly ...

• powerful beings. During the rest of the episode we see how the alien fighters deal with hostile aliens and each other.

What struck me as different about this anime is the main character Yuri. The character the show is more focused on. She isn’t the brave hero you would normally expect her to be. She cries easily, she get’s incredibly afraid and even passes out twice.

Even though she isn’t exactly a competent alien fighter she’s still a cute character. I love her regular and whiny voice.

The animation is also really good. The character design

is also really good as well. All the characters in the entire show are really cute. And when they suffer you really feel for them.

Finally I want to mention the ending song ‘Rebirth’. Which I happen to be listening to while writing this review. This song is incredible and plays during the end credits.

So overall I would recommend checking out this episode. It’s cute, funny and it sets up for a great four episode anime series.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11402979500528/k2311a024/2.4.10