The Power of Modern Warfare 2 Weapons  » Games  »
  • The ACR and Famas, in my opinion, is also a little overpowered
  • The snipers are the only guns that I think are underpowered in Modern Warfare 2

• by Boppa

Overall, the Modern Warfare 2 weapons are too overpowered. For instance, I can use the M16 as an example.

Everyone was looking for the M16 to be weakened in this game because it was already too overpowered in Call of Duty 4.

Everyone’s hopes were then let down when this game out coming to realize the M16 was just as powerful; all Infinity Ward did was raise the rank up

to unlock it, which did not accomplish anything because players were going to reach it in no time.

The M16 isn’t used as often; but when it is, it is an easy, cheap kill.

The ACR and Famas, in my opinion, is also a little overpowered.

The Model 1887 is one gun that I hear many complaints about.

Not only is it extremely powerful, it has a very far ...

• range.

This also creates many cheap kills and makes the game less fun when someone can’t defend themself against it.

The snipers are the only guns that I think are underpowered in Modern Warfare 2.

Being a big fan of sniping, I’m always running around with my sniper; and when I hit my opponent many of the times, I don’t get the kill and just get an “X”.

I even have stopping power pro on my class.

I think they need to fix that because being a “sniper rifle,” it should be able to kill an enemy with one shot most of the time depending on amount of damage that gun delivers.

I think Infinity Ward should realize people’s different opinions and think about fixing these problems to make the game a lot better than it already is right now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28402979490528/k2311a024/2.4.10