Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • The Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex is a ridiculously priced product, I totally regret buying it
  • I thought Estee Lauder was apart of higher and elite brands, but I'm starting to think differently
  • I looked up the ingredients of this product and I found so many irritants, I'm no longer surprised as to the reason why it was bothering me so much
  • I bought this product for like $50.00, the sales lady made it sound like the absolute perfect product for my under eye wrinkles, puffiness, and darkness, but this is absolute trash
  • I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone, please disregard any positive reviews about it in the magazines or online, this product is absurd, I can honestly say it's the worst eye cream I have ever used

• by Kim

The Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex is a ridiculously priced product, I totally regret buying it! It’s a complete waste of time and money believe me! I’ve been using this product for about a month now and my fine lines and wrinkles have not seemed to have faded at all. It hasn’t done not a dang thing to help either. The texture of this product is very thick and heavy, so it feels like I’m carrying a glob of grease of on my face.

After a week of applying it on to my face, it started stinging me and burning me, I do have sensitive skin so I should have tried a patch test before putting this on. I’m a person that gives a product months for it to work, but I just couldn’t deal with this one due to the irritations.

This eye cream also made my

skin very dry, and red, I couldn’t stand it. Not only did it give me problems, but it didn’t reduce my dark under eye circles, reduce my puffiness, or minimize my fine lines.

I thought Estee Lauder was apart of higher and elite brands, but I’m starting to think differently. I looked up the ingredients of this product and I found so many irritants, I’m no longer surprised as to the reason why it was bothering me so much.

I has Acrylate in it, which leaves a strange film on my face that also leaves my face feeling slippery; not soft or anything, but slippery like an unhealthy feeling. Also, the seventh ingredient is petroleum, which clogs pores and is not very good for the skin! It’s really a shame, as I spent so much money on this product to find out that it contains so many cheap ingredients.

I ...

• don’t know why this is considered a best seller in some magazines that I have read, because it really isn’t, I wouldn’t buy this product ever again! Please don’t waste your time and/or money on this product because it will only make the area around your eye worse, and it would be a total disappointment. I bought this product for like $50, the sales lady made it sound like the absolute perfect product for my under eye wrinkles, puffiness, and darkness, but this is absolute trash! Yup I said it! I’ve been using it regularly, and I’ve waited and waited but nothing happened with this product.

A darn shame for me and Estee Lauder! I would have expected better. Might I add, I developed a weird red rash type mark on the bottom of my eye, that itched like crazy! I didn’t know where it came from, but now I have a

pretty good idea.

I’m glad that the jar had a good amount of the product, so I was able to test it longer, but in a way it was a negative aspect because the longer I used it the worse it gotten. I guess it can call it a win/lose situation.

Overall, I think the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex eye cream is a complete waste of money, if I were you I would not bother at all! If you suffer with sensitive skin and dark under eye circles, puffiness, or wrinkles, avoid this product at all costs! I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone, please disregard any positive reviews about it in the magazines or online, this product is absurd, I can honestly say it’s the worst eye cream I have ever used. Please believe this product went into the trash! I do not recommend you buy!

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31402979480528/k2311a024/2.4.10