Maruchan Instant Shrimp Lunch
  • Then I walked further up the aisle and noticed a pack of instant shrimp lunch bowls six in a pack
  • The noodles were the same delicious strings of flavor that had soaked up everything in the cup while it was cooking
  • I'm normally not a peas person, but these were not as bad as I thought they would be
  • The shrimp were good, but I think I was mainly tasting the seasoning
  • I thought it was going to be the same boring shrimp noodles, but vegetables and shrimp were included

• by C.Channing

Anyone who has attended college know the golden rules of survival: Know someone who crouch you may need to crash on; know someone with a washer and dryer; and purchase the thirty-five cent noodles to feast on.

I had been aware of the shrimp noodles in the pack, but I wasn’t aware of the ones in a bowl until I went to super Wal-Mart. The Maruchan instant shrimp lunch were unique to me because they didn’t come in a pack, but individual cups. Then I walked

further up the aisle and noticed a pack of instant shrimp lunch bowls six in a pack. I just purchased the one instant shrimp lunch because I wanted to see how I would like it.

For me the hardest part was knowing exactly where to stop when I was adding the water. I ended up filling it to where the noodles stopped, which was a few inches from the top. I had to keep a close eye on it because I didn’t want it to spill ...

• over. When it was finished cooking, I poured the water off the noodles and stirred it up.

The taste of the instant shrimp lunch was better than most of the regular shrimp noodles I’ve had. The noodles were the same delicious strings of flavor that had soaked up everything in the cup while it was cooking; there were diced carrots and peas. I’m normally not a peas person, but these were not as bad as I thought they would be. The shrimp were the cutest little

shrimp I’ve ever seen. They were dehydrated before the cooking process, so I’m thinking they’re artificial because they are tiny. The shrimp were good, but I think I was mainly tasting the seasoning.

Overall, the Maruchan instant shrimp lunch was better than I expected. I thought it was going to be the same boring shrimp noodles, but vegetables and shrimp were included. The flavor was superior to it’s the regular shrimp noodles. The name of the product speaks for itself, and the flavor was on point as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27402979430528/k2311a024/2.4.10