Stouffer’s Family Size Macaroni and Cheese  » Food  »
  • I love making homemade macaroni and cheese, but sometimes it can be a chore when I'm cooking a large dinner
  • The cheese sauce was amazing--like a smooth running time belt
  • Overall, I like Stouffer's macaroni and cheese because it was creamy and delicious

• by C.Channing

I love making homemade macaroni and cheese, but sometimes it can be a chore when I’m cooking a large dinner. I never like to cheat–that much–when I’m cooking, but for one particular dinner I was tired and couldn’t put out another dish; therefore, I decided to go to my deep

freezer for my secret stash of premade dinners: Stouffer’s family size macaroni and cheese.

The preparation is the same as the rest of the Stouffer’s family size meals: Place it in the oven for three hundred and fifty degrees for one hour and thirty minutes. I had to put the bowl the macaroni came in on a pan because I was afraid the cheese might spill over.

When the macaroni finished cooking, it didn’t look like the macaroni and cheese I normally bake. The cheese looked like a rich cheese sauce. I scooped a spoonful of the macaroni and cheese for myself ...

• Stouffer's Family Size Macaroni and Cheese
      on a plate, and began to dig in. The taste of the macaroni and cheese was so creamy and rich. The cheese sauce was amazing–like a smooth running time belt. The noodles were tender and smooth and soaked up all the cheese.

Overall, I like Stouffer’s macaroni and cheese because it

was creamy and delicious. The noodles were great, and the cheese was amazing. I’ve purchased more of the Stouffer’s family size macaroni and cheese just in case I have another day when I’m tired and can’t cook a lot. I was also seriously considering trying to duplicate the recipe because the cheese was fantastic.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27402979410528/k2311a024/2.4.10