Stouffer’s Family Sized Lasagna  » Food  »
  • I like to eat lasagna but the only problem I have is I don't know how to cook it
  • I ended up putting more cheese on for the last fifteen minutes because I love a cheesy lasagna
  • The layers were stacked with some of the best meat and tomato sauce

• by C.Channing

I like to eat lasagna but the only problem I have is I don’t know how to cook it. I remember wanting lasagna for dinner one night, but it was too late to call my mom up for her recipe; therefore, I went out to the local market that was near me and purchased a premade lasagna by Stouffer’s.

Because I wanted to have leftovers,

I ended up purchasing the family size Stouffer’s lasagna. The thing I like about the Stouffer’s family size lasagna is the fact that it comes with its own container. I don’t have to transfer the lasagna to anything. Because the lasagna is so large, it has to cook longer: One hour and thirty minutes at three hundred and fifty degrees. I leave the top on until the last fifteen minutes. I ended up putting more cheese on for the last fifteen minutes because I love a cheesy lasagna.

When it was done and I cut out a piece for myself, the strings of cheese was like a bunch of bungees: It seemed to have no end and I was happy. Even though the Stouffer’s lasagna was a lasagna I ...

• Stouffer's Family Sized Lasagna
      wasn’t accustomed to eating, it still was good. The layers were stacked with some of the best meat and tomato sauce. The tomato sauce tasted like someone had made it from scratch. I love the pasta noodles because they were tender, and I loved how the top was covered in cheese and mixed in with meat and tomato sauce. I couldn’t really taste the
      cottage cheese, but it didn’t matter because the rest of the lasagna made up for it.

Overall, Stouffer’s family size lasagna was pretty good; it wasn’t like the lasagna my mom makes, but it was still good nonetheless. I loved how the tomato sauce tasted like it was made from scratch. The best part about Stouffer’s family size lasagna is that it doesn’t taste like store brought food.

re : The layers were stacked with some of the best meat and tomato sauce
I like how the brand gives us instructions on how to cook the lasagna

It has enough cheese

re : The layers were stacked with some of the best meat and tomato sauce
It s are perfectly inline

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27402979390528/k2311a024/2.4.10