John Travolta
  • In Grease he was funny and endearing and this was one of the roles he played that I liked the best
  • However I'm not too sure if I like him as a person which is difficult to say as as an actor I cannot get enough of him
  • John Travolta is an excellent actor and I would recommend you to go out and see his movies

• by Urban Beaute

I first saw John Travolta on screen when I was five years old. He was dancing his heart out on the movie Grease. Even then he was hard to dislike.

As an actor he is fantastic. Starring in roles as the good guy and also the villain, John can pull off both characters easily.

In Grease he was funny and endearing and this was one of the roles he played that I liked the best. He is a lover of musicals as am I and so I was delighted to see him in drag playing Tracey Turnblad’s mother in the remake of Hairspray.

The great thing about John Travolta is that ...

• he is a versatile actor being able to play many roles and be believe able.

However I’m not too sure if I like him as a person which is difficult to say as as an actor I cannot get enough of him. He is very private and known to be a devour Scientologist, which is a religion

I don’t understand so this makes me weary of his character. However he has survived some great personal tragedies in his life and also spent a great deal of time and money on charities so he’s obviously a survivor with compassion.

John Travolta is an excellent actor and I would recommend you to go out and see his movies.

John Travolta

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 52302979270128/k2311a023/2.3.10