Great Value Jelly  » Food  »
  • So, we naturally are always looking for the best quality for the best price
  • And, when we tried it, we were instantly impressed with this product
  • I know because I purposely tested her and didn’t tell her about the switch
  • If you go through a lot of jelly in your house making sandwiches or using it for other purposes, this is a brand I would recommend buying
  • I think you’ll enjoy the jelly and, more importantly, the savings

• by Review Vigilante

We go through a lot of jelly in our house, both grape and strawberry. So, we naturally are always looking for the best quality for the best price.

This is why we started buying the Great Value brand.

We weren’t

going to do this at first.

But, I couldn’t pass up on the price when we saw it.

And, when we tried it, we were instantly impressed with this product; enough where we would buy this brand over pretty much any other brand at the store.

This brand of jelly offers just as much quality as a more expensive brand like Smuckers; only you aren’t spending nearly as much money.

I could buy a large jar of the Great Value ...

• Great Value Jelly
      brand for roughly the same price as a smaller jar of one of the other brands.

Even our daughter, the pickiest eater in the world, can’t tell the difference between this brand and others.

I know because I purposely tested

her and didn’t tell her about the switch.

If you go through a lot of jelly in your house making sandwiches or using it for other purposes, this is a brand I would recommend buying.

I think you’ll enjoy the jelly and, more importantly, the savings.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27302979170128/k2311a023/2.3.10