Looney, Looney, Looney Bugs Bunny Movie
2.5
  • I know my daughter loves the movie, she has watched it at least three times now
  • I like how they manage to include so many familiar characters in it and manage to put together an interesting plot
  • If you have kids, this is a movie I would definitely recommend
  • It’s not the best Looney Tunes movie ever made but it’s still entertaining enough to watch at least once

• by Review Vigilante

I’m always trying to find classic cartoons for my daughter to watch after school on our Netflix player. This recently led me to load a Bugs Bunny movie called Looney, Looney, Looney Bugs Bunny Movie.

When I saw this movie, I figured it would be like the majority of Looney Tunes movies I have

loaded for her in the past, a set of clips from older cartoons put together to make it look like she was watching an actual movie.

And, for the most part, I was right.

But, it still turned out to be halfway decent.

The movie consists of three shorter films (using clips like I ...

• mentioned before) and all of them are put together in a way that makes the entire movie entertaining.

I know my daughter loves the movie, she has watched it at least three times now.

As for me, I have watched it once and thought it was an OK film.

I like how they manage

to include so many familiar characters in it and manage to put together an interesting plot.

And, the clips themselves are fun to watch; even though I’ve seen them before.

If you have kids, this is a movie I would definitely recommend.

It’s not the best Looney Tunes movie ever made but it’s still entertaining enough to watch at least once.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11302979110128/k2311a023/2.3.10