Taco Bell of North Tucson  » Restaurants  »
2150 W. River Rd, Tucson, AZ, 85741
  • At these rare times, the staff have resolved the issue to my satisfaction
  • I have always enjoyed my food at this Taco Bell, I have yet to get sick from anything and the facility is always clean
  • I will continue to order food at this Taco Bell location, and would recommend it to friends and family, and to readers here

• by Jenn Waite

I love Taco Bell. What I don’t love is trying re-heat Taco Bell! So imagine my happiness when I heard a new Taco Bell was going to be opening very close by. I could only hope they would provide good service and hot food as well as a convenienct location!

This Northside Tucson Taco Bell location sits on the north-west corner of the intersection at River Rd

& La Cholla Blvd. The restaurant is located across from a Circle K gas station, with a Basha’s and competitor Viva Burrito Co. location on the north-east corner.

Open for over a year now, this particular Taco Bell is a great place to catch a bite to eat. I’ve been to many, and this one actually offers fast, hot food with a smile! Drive-thru time is typically ...

• under two minutes, and rarely over three minutes. The food served at this Taco Bell is usually hot and fresh-tasting, though an occasional error has been made in my order. At these rare times, the staff have resolved the issue to my satisfaction.

Overall, this is a quality establishment with what appear to be quality people working there! I have always enjoyed my food at this Taco

Bell, I have yet to get sick from anything and the facility is always clean. That’s pretty good for fast food in Tucson!

I will continue to order food at this Taco Bell location, and would recommend it to friends and family, and to readers here. I used to patronize the Taco Bell at Thornydale and Ina, but the drive-thru times were ridiculous and this new one is closer for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7302978760128/k2311a023/2.3.10