Banquet Gravy and Salisbury Steak with Mashed Potatoes and Corn
0.5
  • Overall, Banquet gravy and Salisbury steak with mashed potatoes has been the worst frozen dinner I've had so far

• by C.Channing

The Banquet gravy and Salisbury steak with mashed potatoes and corn was a frozen dinner I had tried before discovering the Michaelina’s Salisbury steak dinner. It was one of those dollar and some change meals I though would be a great buy. It wasn’t.

The thing that got me about this product was the picture on the box: It looked appetizing and a well balanced meal. I popped the dinner in the microwave for about four to five minutes to cook. When I took

it out of the microwave and removed the plastic film covering the food, it didn’t really look as appetizing as it had did on the box.

The meat looked small and the gravy looked watered down. It looked as if someone was in the process of making a good gravy, but ran out of ingredients and just put water in it to finish it off. The mashed potatoes looked dry, an I’m still trying to figure that one out. The corn looked watered ...

• down as well, and some had dried out during the cooking process.

The taste was horrendous: It was as if someone didn’t like me and purposely sent me this in the mail as a “gift”. The meat was bland and had no flavor whatsoever; the mashed potatoes were as dry as they looked and also had no flavor; and I didn’t even bother eating the watered down corn. The gravy was disgusting: It was half thick, half watery and was bland. The entire theme

behind the entrée was bland and watered down.

Overall, Banquet gravy and Salisbury steak with mashed potatoes has been the worst frozen dinner I’ve had so far. There was no flavor to it what so ever: The mashed potatoes were dry, the meat was flat, and the gravy was disgusting. It was just gross and the words I want to use to describe it wouldn’t be appropriate; therefore, I’m just going to say: Save your money on this product. It’s not worth the stomachache.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27302978750128/k2311a023/2.3.10