Marie Callender’s Cheese Chicken White Meat and Broccoli Over Rice  » Food  »
  • I didn't discover the Marie Callender's cheese chicken white meat and Broccoli over rice until I noticed my mom purchasing them
  • I like to keep a close eye when it's cooking because the cheese can burn fairly quickly around the rim of the bowl if left in the microwave too long
  • I love the chunks of meat which look like a half moon

• by C.Channing

I didn’t discover the Marie Callender’s cheese chicken white meat and Broccoli over rice until I noticed my mom purchasing them. She would go to Publix because they would always have a buy one get one free deal going on. Of course, I had to purchase mine from super Wal-Mart.

For preparation, I had to cut a slit in the plastic covering and place it in the microwave for four minutes. I’ve

been eating this entrée for awhile, and I’ve realized that heating the food should be on five to six minutes to be completely done. I like to keep a close eye when it’s cooking because the cheese can burn fairly quickly around the rim of the bowl if left in the microwave too long. Once the timer goes off, I take it out of the microwave and stir up the entire ...

• bowl.

The taste of cheese chicken and broccoli over rice is incredible. I like how there are only broccoli heads used for this meal which are cooked down until they are tender. I love the chunks of meat which look like a half moon. The meat is tender and juicy and tastes like quality chicken. The rice is also tender and well cooked. There are bits of onions, but I couldn’t

really tell they were in there. The cheese was great: It melted down to a cheese sauce which pulled the entrée together nicely. I loved it.

Overall, the Marie Callender’s cheese chicken white meat and broccoli over rice was incredible. The food looked just like the picture on the box; everything about the food was well cooked and tender; and it tasted like a stovetop meal. It was pleasantly good and satisfying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27302978740128/k2311a023/2.3.10