Snapps Crispy Mozzarella Sticks  » Food  »
0.5
  • I normally don't venture outside Farm Rich mozzarella cheese sticks, but these were one dollar and I thought it was a good deal
  • The mozzarella sticks were crispy just how I like my mozzarella sticks, but that's were the good part end
  • I learned that something for a dollar is not always a deal

• by C.Channing

Snapps crispy mozzarella sticks was the second of the Snapps products I purchased at super Wal-Mart. I normally don’t venture outside Farm Rich mozzarella cheese sticks, but these were one dollar and I thought it was a good deal. I was wrong.

When I put the mozzarella cheese sticks on the aluminum foil, they had the same lifeless appearance as

the mushroom bites. It had the same cooking instructions: fifteen minutes at four hundred and fifty degrees. I actually left them in for five minutes to make sure the cheese had thoroughly melted.

The mozzarella sticks were crispy just how I like my mozzarella sticks, but that’s were the good part end. The bread was made the exact same way ...

• as the mushroom bites: It was cheap and disgusting. I actually ended up peeling off the bread and just eating the cheese. The mozzarella was okay: It was thicker than I was accustomed to. It was melted for the first five minutes, and started to become solid after that. Honestly, I would have been better off going to the
        dairy section and buying mozzarella string cheese.

Overall, Snapps crispy mozzarella sticks are just another poorly made snack. It was about the same as the mushroom bites. The bread tasted like dirt and the cheese didn’t stay melted for long. Again, nothing positive to say about this product. I learned that something for a dollar is not always a deal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27302978730128/k2311a023/2.3.10