Snapps Creamy Golden Mushroom Bites  » Food  »
0.5
  • Snapps creamy golden mushroom bites are a snack/appetizer I purchased at super Wal-Mart because it was on sale
  • I wasn't familiar with the brand, however, I do like a good mushroom bite
  • The taste of the mushroom bites were okay

• by C.Channing

Snapps creamy golden mushroom bites are a snack/appetizer I purchased at super Wal-Mart because it was on sale. I wasn’t familiar with the brand, however, I do like a good mushroom bite. This product was one of two Snapps appetizers/snacks that I purchased.

I’m not going to lie, the mushroom bites looked a little

lifeless when I poured them onto the aluminum foil. There were about five or six; I placed them in the oven for fifteen minutes on four hundred and fifty degrees. When I took them out, the were brown and crispy. I hoped they would be better than they looked.

The taste of the mushroom bites were okay: The breading wasn’t good and tasted really cheap. The bread was dull and flavorless. I guess a high note about the breaded part was that it was crispy. However, the mushrooms and cream was okay. I tasted a little mushroom, but not as much as I was hoping for; the ...

• Snapps Creamy Golden Mushroom Bites
      cream was a little too thick. I didn’t really enjoy eating the bites, after eating two, I threw the rest out.

Overall, I did not like the Snapps creamy golden mushroom bites. The name of the product sounds appetizing, but the bites themselves were not. The bread was disgusting and I felt like I

was licking a chalkboard. The mushrooms and cream were also disgusting: It was dull with no real flavor. I would have been better off eating a can of Campbell’s mushroom soup–at least there would have been some serious flavor going on. Snapps created a cheap product and the taste of it was no better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27302978720128/k2311a023/2.3.10