Michaelina’s Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta  » Food  »
0.5
  • The Michaelina's Fettuccine alfredo pasta frozen meals cost the same as the Salisbury diners
  • The taste of the Fettuccine alfredo pasta was not the best I've had
  • Overall, I though the Michaelina's Fettuccine alfredo pasta would be worth the try because I had a positive experience with their Salisbury steak dinner

• by C.Channing

As you already know, I’m not really into Italian-pasta dishes because of the heavy alfredo used, but my mom thought I should give the Fettuccine alfredo pasta a try because she liked it. I reluctantly tried it.

The Michaelina’s Fettuccine alfredo pasta frozen meals cost the same as the Salisbury diners: One dollar. The cooking instructions were the same, except I had to mix the

alfredo sauce with the noodles. At first glance, the noodles looked dry and the alfredo sauce was extremely thick.

The taste of the Fettuccine alfredo pasta was not the best I’ve had. The noodles were dry; the sauce was heavy as I suspected and there was too much black pepper. That’s really all I was tasting: Heavy alfredo sauce and black peppers. Even the alfredo ...

• sauce wasn’t enough to save the noodles because they had dried out during the heating process. There is not much I can really say that will be positive about this frozen dinner.

Overall, I though the Michaelina’s Fettuccine alfredo pasta would be worth the try because I had a positive experience with their Salisbury steak dinner; I was actually surprised that these two meals came

off the same assembly line because the Salisbury steak was moist and tender and all the flavors were in cohesion. When it cam to the Fettuccine alfredo pasta, it was dry and the aflredo sauce completely dominated the entire meal. I would have been better off just eating the alfredo sauce because the noodles were completely absent. I didn’t like this meal at all!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27302978710128/k2311a023/2.3.10