Michaelina’s Salisbury Steak
  • I love a good Salisbury steak and potatoes meal--when it's prepared properly
  • People looked at me crazy, but it was more convenient to eat then driving up the road to the nearest McDonald's
  • The steak was tender and juicy and the best part was that it tasted like real meat, and nothing someone just put together and called a streak
  • I like how affordable they are, and I often find myself stocking up on them a few times during the month

• by C.Channing

I love a good Salisbury steak and potatoes meal–when it’s prepared properly. Before I started working for myself, I would do the normal nine to five and Michaelina’s Salisbury steak frozen meal would provide a much need relief during break time. People looked at me crazy, but it was more convenient to eat then driving up the road to the nearest McDonald’s.

I would purchase the Michaelina’s Salisbury steak from super Wal-Mart because

the frozen meals would be only one dollar. I usually would fill up the buggy with ten. The meals were pretty simple to cook: Lift up a corner and cook for three minutes. I had to be careful with lifting the rest of the top off because the steam was hot enough to burn. The potatoes resembled homemade mashed potatoes and the steak and gravy looked more appetizing then some of frozen ...

• Salisbury steak meals I’ve come across.

The taste of the potatoes reminded me of homemade mashed potatoes: They were creamy and rich. The gravy was so good and thick. There were onions and mushrooms mixed in, and they were sautéed to where you could taste the richness of both the onions and the mushrooms. The steak was tender and juicy and the best part was that it tasted like real meat, and

nothing someone just put together and called a streak. It was pretty thick and sometimes I’ll find a few onions inside the steak. It’s a very good meal.

Overall, Michaelina’s Salisbury steak has become one of my favorite frozen dinners. Everything about it had real flavor and taste. I like how affordable they are, and I often find myself stocking up on them a few times during the month. A quality frozen dinner meal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27302978651228/k2311a023/2.3.10