Build a Bear Workshop for Wii
  • I was wrong this game is full of interesting levels and so many different options to create with your character
  • I highly recommend Build A Bear Workshop for the Wii if you have young children 4-7 years of age

• by bris_mom

My daughter got Build a Bear Workshop for the Wii Last Christmas. I was very surprised and how good of a game it was after we played for several hours.

My first thought on the game was it was going to

be a quick 30 minutes maybe and hour and it would be over. I was wrong this game is full of interesting levels and so many different options to create with your character.

It also has easy to read screens so that it helps teach your younger children to read. The first 20 minutes of the game I spent just reading to my daughter after that she was able to catch on and was able to start reading the captions for herself. Now ...

• Build a Bear Workshop for Wii
      just a year later she is able to put the game in herself and play with out having to ask me to read the screen for her.

age.

There are 4 season themed islands that you can have your party on. You will play games including ice-skating and doing tricks on a trampoline, rolling the biggest snowball.

Let your imagination take you through this fabulous adventure stuffed with single and multiplayer games.

Jennifer Davis says :

My daughters have both a Nintendo and a playstation 3. I was considering getting my kids a Wii are games like this better on the Wii as compared to the Nintendo or the PlayStation?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28302978601228/k2311a023/2.3.10