Coby Portable DVD Player  » Electronics  »
  • So I decided to buy this miniature player, which can be switch into a television also, to have some relaxation and quiet moment with myself after work

• by Joyce

Coby TF-DVD7005 is one of the most innovative electronic devises I’ve ever encountered that fits perfectly in my situation right now. I only lived in a rented room in the city so I really need to have my own television or computer to have a personal freedom to watch any shows I wanted. Since I have a very busy day in the workplace, all I wanted is a little relaxation when I \get home by watching movies or television shows.

So I decided to buy this miniature player, which can be switch into

a television also, to have some relaxation and quiet moment with myself after work. Right now after work and during my days off, instead of going around, I can choose to stay in my bedroom and watched movies or TV shows. Because of its tiny size, which is only eight inches tall, I can place this anywhere in my rented room area without rearranging my table because I can put this in any hard surface in my room. Sometimes I brought this in our company’s excursion or in a resort during weekend ...

• when we have our outing.

I am very satisfied with its service because it has a very clear and crispy reception even during a bad weather. The small monitor is just right in my taste because I don’t like a huge monitor size much, but even though Coby Portable DVD player has a very small screen feature, the movie scenes are very clear and transparent and the dialogue are comprehensible. This electronic gadget also comes with a card-size remote control which I loved so much. I can also use the screen as

a monitor for external sources like a camcoder, it supports different format like VCD, MPEG 4, CD-R and I can play mp3 CD’s.

This is very ideal for people like me who just lived alone in a rented space because this fits anywhere and no need to spend for additional TV rack or other connection for a clear reception. This perfectly fits for me because the moment I will decide to look for another place to live, then I don’t have a hard time carrying this device compared to having a large monitor or home appliance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16302978581228/k2311a023/2.3.10