Revlon Anti-aging Pressed Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • Fine lines become my constant problem especially when I am using a sunblock cream
  • So I turned for a pressed powder that could complement my application of sunblock, a kind of face powder that hides irritating fine lines in my face, luckily, I discovered this amazing pressed powder from Revlon

• by Joyce

Recently, I discovered a perfect pressed powder that prevents skin surface from being oily and at the same time,effectively covered fine lines. This anti-aging pressed powder from Revlon which has a natural shade of flesh, effectively conceal some wrinkles that started appearing around my cheekbones and forehead. Fine lines become my constant problem especially when I am using a sunblock cream.

fine lines in my face, luckily, I discovered this amazing pressed powder from Revlon. My face, which is very oily in nature, looked greasy towards the middle of the day so I need to reapply a pressed powder, the oily thing became more evident every time I applied a sunblock, but when I started applying this product, it deliberately minimized the greasiness around my face though it did not eradicate thoroughly but I am still very thankful because it is not oily ...

• as before.

This pressed powder has a matte finish looking my skin more radiant and fresh because it looks like I am using a skin foundation. It really concealed blemishes and pimple scars and prevents the appearance of white and black heads. The vitamin E content of this face powder adds more help in making my skin soft, smooth and young-looking. This is a perfect pressed powder for women like me who have a very busy day through out weekend and wanted to

look at their best.

Perfect for covering and refining fine lines, Revlon anti-aging pressed powder which has a Vitamin E content, thoroughly helped me maintain a fine skin complexion and prevented some early visible sign of premature aging as it fights free radical attacks. It also gave me some light and bright disposition about life because it lessen my worries and anxieties on the irritating signs of aging. I loved its effect and result on my skin, the natural shade complimented my skin tone.

Revlon Anti-aging Pressed Powder

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31302978571228/k2311a023/2.3.10