Armani Prive Spray Bois d’Ences by Giorgio Armani
2.0
  • There were two unisex fragrance that I bought which belongs to the woody category
  • It was the only one black and I think there was just some beauty on it
  • Perhaps just that I don't think it can be feminine in some way
  • The scents I like are those which has precision in the different kind of flavor they add
  • First let me say, I don't think the scent is modern

• by dimples15

There were two unisex fragrance that I bought which belongs to the “woody” category. I find this scent too masculine.

I find the scent too spicy or I am feeling incense all over my nose when I sniffed this. The flacon of this perfume made me choose it. It was the only one black and I think there was just some beauty on it. Though I tried before another Armani Prive scent, I kept coming back exploring for other scents. Who would have thought that the appearance of something which I adored most was literally the exact kind of smell I will be getting? It took

me an hour to decide on this but in hindsight I should not have been enticed purchasing this. The saleslady was a bit confusing with all her barrage of information and talkative too. It led me to getting bewildered instead of contemplating the smell. It comes to no surprise that everything you buy is accounted for your own liking. Well, I would say I still have the joy in trying this. Perhaps just that I don’t think it can be feminine in some way.

I meticulous in nature as to the kind of smell I am wearing. My meticulousness is reflected in my style. The scents ...

• I like are those which has precision in the different kind of flavor they add. I would like scents for female which are quiet and silent but still glowing with beauty and serenity. I find the scent charmingly confusing when it started and altogether it did not win me up to the point of reaching dry down. The floral smell captured me for a moment but I think it was just too warm and dark. Then the burst of incense gave me migraine. It was like experimenting in an old chemistry laboratory wherein you wrongly mixed the chemicals or overheating a certain hydrolysis which gave off a
        foul smell. It was like inducing me to sneeze. It was just too much. Then vetiver gave me this sour combination which I thought of it as technically out of proportion.

First let me say, I don’t think the scent is modern. The dry down feels like old wood or the smell of antique in the closet. All I can think of was dark, humid and enclosed ambiance. It did not give me lightness and something relevant. I would say this can be a good male scent but just not so bold and beautiful for a female. It is totally disgusting to smell like old cabinet for a female.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56302978511228/k2311a023/2.3.10