Adventure Eau Fraiche by Davidoff perfume  » Perfume  »
  • This time, I was impressed when they used barely green for the liquid and emerald green for the box
  • I was good in guessing this time because apart from learning that this is basically a woody smell, I learned that it is woody aromatic
  • I like how brief the romance was with neroli
  • The more emphasize smell was that of bergamot which I think gave me a more resolved feeling for something which is so energizing

• by dimples15

I was excited to get hold of this scent after knowing that this is another variation from Adventure. I really liked the original release and I felt it was really a must try to see this new variation coming out. The original Adventure used brown as its color, the kind of shade bordering on mud-like orange color. This time, I was impressed when they used barely green for the liquid and emerald green for the box. It was a refreshing color for me and I was delighted to just observe the box and the bottle. I was predisposed in believing that this has the same husky smell with the original Adventure. But

the color seems to cherish the moment and led me to believe that something has to be either green in terms of smell or aromatic. I was good in guessing this time because apart from learning that this is basically a woody smell, I learned that it is woody aromatic.

I did not like how the touch of neroli combined the citrus extract of bergamot and mandarin. It was flowery but at least it was not overpowering. I like how brief the romance was with neroli. The more emphasize smell was that of bergamot which I think gave me a more resolved feeling for something which is so energizing. My favorite ...

• is the green smell of basil but the minty tone of ginger too. It was a great collaborating. Both were inspiring notes which brought about natural smell. Then it has vetiver, musk and cedar for the masculine character. The scent when it dried up feels like a great green smell with woody nuances. It was fresh, nature-feeling and something energizing for me. I think the smell was considerate enough to brought about substance and not too much obsessive-male smell. It is too natural for me that it makes a man smell fresh all day.

What I really like about this scent is the freshness it incorporates in the smell. In all

Adventure by Davidoff, there is always that natural element in it. The original was raw woody smell, Amazonia gave me fresh forest smell and this time, it gave me fresh woody green smell with a lightly moderate musky tone. This type has a more light version than the rest and it hinges on being soft yet manly and it has still that determination of genuine male characteristics. Of all three Adventure perfumes, this one has more extraordinary wit for me. This one has more nature-inspired fresh feeling and it has more attitude. It does not have unwarranted surprises which oftentimes stinks like other perfumes.And the smell is very calm like the ocean.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56302978501228/k2311a023/2.3.10