Dolce and Gabbana Le Bateleur 1 ( For Men and Women ) Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I like how it feels like the smell of ocean but only in the superficial aspect
  • When you smell the fragrance closer, it definitely gives you woody nuances

• by dimples15

My recently became a habitual perfume trier. I still wasn’t able to wrap up the choices I made for last year yet here is 2010, fast approaching with numerous new releases. Le Bateleur 1 came out last year. Up to now, I don’t know why I opted for a woody aquatic smell. This was something out of tune for a female scent however since they claimed it is for both men and women, I did tried it. Just little than more than the spice that I wanted, this scent is more than that. I have to admit that at

first I had all the vacuousness while opting for this when in the choices of six collection, there were floral or woody floral musk which is more feminine than a woody spicy cocktail. My fascination after would provide logical rationale for why I opted this instead. I don’t see any flaw in choosing what is commonly known as “for men” and use it as a female scent. After all, the judgment of a scent is not as what olfactive group it belongs but by the scent it approach. For me this is female as well.

I find the scent aquatic when it started however brief and polite it may be when it started, the variation started to drift me into an escape with vetiver and then cedar woody fragrance wrapped up the dry down. This was like a woody sour fragrance for me. But it did not end in that smell because the aquatic notes provided the avoidance of excessive sour or woody smell. Does this have the winnability to be a female scent as well? In my opinion it has. The dry down tends to soften the strong woody smell of cedar. I like how it feels like the ...

• Dolce and Gabbana Le Bateleur 1 ( For Men and Women ) Perfume
      smell of ocean but only in the superficial aspect. When you smell the fragrance closer, it definitely gives you woody nuances. It hit me on an effective impression that this might has female attributes. Then I contested several tries and analyzed the scent carefully. This is what I discovered. I like the softness during the dry down brought about aquatic notes. It was like when the scent started, it did not give up the aquatic smell on it as it ended. The middle part and when the base notes start to surface you may have thought that this does not
      have female inclination but smell closer and you will discover.

I like the fact too that it has clean character of scent. It was like have a personality of the a straight smell. Rarely will I find smell when it incorporates cedar and vetiver which both gives sour after effect tend to be clean when you smell it. Again, I would like to give the credit to the aquatic notes which powerfully stirred the concoction to a different direction, something more pleasant and more rewarding. I like how definitely proposing this scent is towards the female group. Something different, something smart and modern.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56302978491228/k2311a023/2.3.10