Applebee’s in Chicopee MA  » Restaurants  »
597 Memorial Drive Chicopee, MA 01020
  • Everything about this particular Applebee’s location is amazing
  • I highly recommend that you get my favorite dish that Applebee’s make, the Chicken Broccoli Pasta Alfredo Bowl
  • I love Applebee’s but the one in Chicopee is the best one in my opinion because the employees there are all great

• by thereviewerat1

Applebee’s in Chicopee is very good. Everything about this particular Applebee’s location is amazing! I have ate at many Applebee’s in the past but the one in Chicopee is still one of my all time favorite Applebee’s to eat at. First off the parking lot is huge and no matter how busy the lot is you will always be likely to find parking. The parking spaces are also not crammed together so you don’t have to worry about having your vehicle rammed into.

The hours are awesome as well. The Applebee’s

in Chicopee is open until midnight daily! So even if you work crazy hours or have an insane schedule you still can make it in time to have a few drinks at the bar or take a seat and enjoy a meal. Friday and Saturday nights tend to be very busy but getting a table still will not take long to get. The most you will have to wait is probably 20 minutes, this may seem like a long time to wait but it really is not.

Applebee’s also has ...

• great food as well as great deals. You can usually get a three course meal for around $10. If you get a non alcoholic drink with your meal than you will probably spend no more than $15 per person at Applebee’s. I highly recommend that you get my favorite dish that Applebee’s make, the Chicken Broccoli Pasta Alfredo Bowl. I personally get my chicken grilled because it tastes awesome.

great. The host gets you in relatively quickly and the wait staff is always doing their job. They always make sure that your drinks are always filled up and they are very friendly. I have never had any bad experiences with the quality of food or the wait staff at the Applebee’s in Chicopee.

I recommend that anybody who likes good food to go visit the Applebee’s in Chicopee. Most Applebee’s are real good but the atmosphere at the Applebee’s in Chicopee is great and worth the trip from anywhere.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7302978391228/k2311a023/2.3.10