Bird’s Eye Voila: Three Cheese Chicken
  • Bird's Eye Viola three cheese chicken is another meal I wanted to try, and mainly because it had the word cheese in the title

• by C.Channing

Bird’s Eye Viola three cheese chicken is another meal I wanted to try, and mainly because it had the word “cheese” in the title. As far as I’m concerned, you can’t go wrong with noodles and cheese.

The thing I liked about the three cheese chicken is that I didn’t have to worry about any sauces: The cheese

had already been incorporated into the noodles, so when I added the water the cheese would come to life during the cooking process. It followed the same theme as the previous Bird’s Eye Viola meals: Heads of broccoli, which were smaller this time; carrots that resembled a stack of five nickels; chunks of meat; it had corn; ...

• and round noodles with a unique shape.

When I finished cooking, the bright orange from the cheese brought out the rest of the colors of the vegetables. The noodles were good because they were submerged in cheese sauce; the chicken was also good, and the carrots also tasted as if they had been steamed. The broccoli was okay:

I think I’m over broccoli at this point. The corn was good: It reminded me of the can of corn by Del Monte.

Overall, I liked the Bird’s Eye Viola three cheese chicken because of the cheese. The cheese was creamy and it covered everything in the pot. I could do without the broccoli, but it was pretty good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27302978381228/k2311a023/2.3.10