Bird’s Eye Voila: Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
  • When I'm cooking the stir fry, I love that it doesn't take long to cook
  • The broccoli was cooked down to where they were soft which is how I like to eat my broccoli

• by C.Channing

Bird’s Eye Voila beef and broccoli stir fry is a ready made dinner that you heat up on the stove for the instructed time, and that’s it: No difficulty and no fuss. I’m always trying to take shortcuts when it comes to preparing meals, and the Bird’s Eye Voila does just that.

Bird’s Eye Voila beef and broccoli stir fry has fairly easy cooking instructions: Place bag contents in a pot, add two tablespoons of water, and cook for fifteen minutes. Because the directions

are so easy, I don’t even bother to read them anymore. The stir fry comes with a pack of teriyaki sauce that has to be cooked along with the food. At times, the pack of sauce can be easy to open and other times it can be a nightmare.

When I’m cooking the stir fry, I love that it doesn’t take long to cook: Fifteen minutes and that’s it. I love how the sauce and the water reduce which made the rice thick. The ...

• broccoli was cooked down to where they were soft which is how I like to eat my broccoli. The only thing I wished the stir fry had more of was the beef. I get maybe four or five at the most cuts of beef and I just wish there was more because it is good.

The flavor of the stir fry is ridiculous: I got the combination of tender rice, broccoli, and beef with an under layer of teriyaki sauce. I like how I

could taste each of the individual ingredients, yet they came together so perfectly. I especially loved the rice because it was so tender, and not dry like some of my other attempts at cooking rice.

Overall, Bird’s Eye Voila beef and broccoli stir fry was a great purchase because it didn’t take long to cook and it tasted like something I could order at a restaurant. All the ingredients came out perfectly, and all I had to do was add water and heat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27302978351228/k2311a023/2.3.10