Baker’s Dipping Milk Chocolate (Microwavable)

• by C.Channing

Baker’s dipping milk chocolate is the exact same as the dipping white chocolate. Even though I had a hard time microwaving the white chocolate, the chocolate itself was wonderful, so I decided to give the milk chocolate a try. I was trying to do a homemade knockoff of edible arrangements, except without the fancy cutouts and designs.

Even though I had problems heating the white chocolate in the microwave, I figured in order for me to write a full

review of the product, I would have to follow the same microwave instructions. I put the container of milk chocolate in the microwave for thirty seconds, stirred it as I was instructed, and repeated the thirty seconds heating process. I was dumbfounded by the results.

Unlike its white chocolate counterpart, the milk chocolate was actually behaving during the microwaving process. It was slowly melting; it didn’t harden up and break apart: It was smooth and it only took ninety ...

• seconds for it to thoroughly melt. The chocolate had a nice gloss to it and it had no lumps when I was stirring it. I had a pan of various foods for dipping and I had no problem with the chocolate. I still don’t know why the milk chocolate did better than the white chocolate in the microwave, but I was glad it did because I didn’t feel like boiling water.

The milk chocolate was good, but not as

rich as my white chocolate which was to be expected. I was able to place the leftover chocolate in the refrigerator and reheat it for a later use, and it still melted properly in the microwave. I love how the chocolate flavor is so pronounced: I they use the excellent grade of coco beans.

Overall, the Baker dipping milk chocolate turned out better than I had expected. It melted properly in the microwave: It was smooth and the chocolate was great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27302978301228/k2311a023/2.3.10