Lake House movie  » Movies  »
  • To me, I don't think my narration in words can bring out the true beauty of this show, with immerse feelings drawn to the parts between Reeves and Sandra as well as the relationship between Reeves and his dad in the show

• by Vincz
      Lake House” is a movie that truly uncovers true love that transits between time. Based in present day, Keanu Reeves play the role of an architech who fallen out with his dad.

He come to stay in a lake house that was built by his father.

Soon he realises that he has been exchanging letters with Sandra

Bullock, someone whose also staying at the Lake house, but at a different time.

In the show, it’s exactly 2 years apart.

The pair starts to draw closer to each other and coincidentally Reeves find out that they had actually met before at a party, and that Reeves becomes the sole reason why Sandra stays at the ...

• Lake house and has his dog.

They fell in love and Reeves even tried to date her but failed.

In 1 scene, Sandra finally realises why Reeves had not manages to meet her.

He died while on the way to meet Sandra.

Upon realising this, Sandra went on to stop Reeves from going for the date and

re-fix a particular date for the meeting.

This time, they finally meet up.

End of Story.

To me, I don’t think my narration in words can bring out the true beauty of this show, with immerse feelings drawn to the parts between Reeves and Sandra as well as the relationship between Reeves and his dad in the show.

A Must watch - even on DVD.

Lake House movie
    Leslie says :

re : To me, I don’t think my narration in words can bring out the true beauty of this show, with immerse feelings drawn to the parts between Reeves and Sandra as well as the relationship between Reeves and his dad in the show
    I love both Bullock and Reeves and they have such great chemistry. I don t know what I was expecting but it wasn t this. It starts off a little weird but it not better and better and it keeps you guessing with ups and downs- really great. Definitely not a movie you can even pause or look away from.

quick note by anonymous :

This ruins the best part part- the ending is so suspenseful and unexpected

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11121097831131/k2311a1012/10.12.06