La Porchetta restaurant
Hobson Street, Auckland Central, Auckland, New Zealand
  • When it did come I was happy with my chicken pizza

• by Urban Beaute

La Porchetta is a restaurant on Hobson Street. Firstly it’s in a really good location. It’s in the middle of the city and I find getting there very easy. A great thing about teh restaurant is that they have a parking lot out back, but if that’s full I always park

at Sky City up the road, it’s a very short walk down.

La Porchetta is always very busy but they have a fast turnaround and I have never had to make a booking, even when I went there in a large group. The staff try to be helpful there but the last few times ...

• I went they spoke very little english and had trouble taking out orders.

The orders did take a little while to arrive as the restaurant was very busy, there was a large group having a birthday there and our order was stuck behind theirs.

When it did come I was happy with my chicken pizza.

It’s a gourmet pizza but like stores like Pizza Hut, it’s the same every time, you never have to worry it will taste or look different.

The prices were great at approximately ten dollars a pizza. This is a great restaurant for students and families, it’s trendy and fun and best of all cheap.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7302978131228/k2311a023/2.3.10