Shiseido Maquillage Moisture Rouge  » Cosmetics  »
  • The downside that I noticed is that the color that you see on the lipstick does not exactly show when you apply it on your lips
  • Even though I’m a bit disappointed at the pigmentation of the lipstick and its failure in keeping its promise to blur my lip lines, I would still buy it if I run out of it

• by laurenlauren

My lips have always been dry. Hence, when I heard about the promise of Shiseido Maquillage to keep your lips moist, I immediately bought one for myself. I got a Shiseido Maquillage Moisture Rouge in RD576.

What initially appealed to me is that according to the sales person I was talking to, the Moisture Rouge line guarantees that it will hide the vertical lines found on your lips. I’ve been looking for a lip product that will make

my lips as smooth as the Photoshopped ones of beautiful models found in magazines.

Upon using the product, my lips felt extremely hydrated right away without being too sticky and overly glossy. The lipstick works as if it is a colored lip balm. The lines on my lips didn’t totally disappear, but I’m pretty satisfied that my lips look healthier and more supple. Moreover, the lipstick has no funny taste at all! I’m not really a fan of ...

• makeup that has a chemical taste. I have this habit of pursing my lips together from time to time and I really hate when I feel as if I’m licking an odd-tasting, sticky product.

The downside that I noticed is that the color that you see on the lipstick does not exactly show when you apply it on your lips. I only realized this upon trying the product at home since I don’t really like to try on makeup

products in the store directly onto my face. The lipstick that I got looks bright orange, but when I used it, it looked pinkish.

Even though I’m a bit disappointed at the pigmentation of the lipstick and its failure in keeping its promise to blur my lip lines, I would still buy it if I run out of it. It’s something that I will use daily in order to keep my lips moisturized and tinted at the same time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31302978101128/k2311a023/2.3.10