Toilet Duck by SC Johnson  » Housewares  »
  • I recommend this brand because it smells good not harmful to nose or lungs when you smell it, it cleanse truly when it was apply to the corner areas of bowl

• by Lei

Cleanliness is the a must inside or outside the house because this would help and maintain the healthy environment of my family, and the most clean area should be the bath room and the toilet bowl. I am very particular with the cleanliness of bath room and toilet bowl since this is the area where we take a bath and eliminate our everyday elimination.

And my number one choice for the toilet bowl its Toilet Duck from SC

Johnson, I’ve been using it for years in cleaning toilet bowls.

I recommend this brand because it smells good not harmful to nose or lungs when you smell it, it cleanse truly when it was apply to the corner areas of bowl.

I see to it to leave the Toilet Duck cleaner for 5-15 minutes, to kill the germs and remove dirt on it.

I am satisfied using it since it not just clean but disinfect the toilet ...

• bowl, it has fragrance that is smells like cologne for me.

My family are safe in using the toilet since we always clean it with toilet duck cleanser, it is liquid form that easily bubbles when it was scrub by toilet brush.

This Toilet Duck never fails its performance, I am using it for years and it helps me to maintain my toilet bowl clean and fresh like new.

Since urine and stool can easily makes the bowl

yellowish, I never forget to clean the toilet bowl everyday most especially at night so the toilet bowl will stay clean every now and then.

This toilet bowl is affordable and always available, every mother like me will love it because it makes my household chores easier.

Thanks to SC Johnson, this product is proven to be safe for many years and totally satisfying when it comes to performance.

quick note by anonymous :

My Duck bottle neck broke after short time use. Shit

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53302978091128/k2311a023/2.3.10