Rexona Deodorant With Skin Light And Sunflower Oil  » Cosmetics  »
  • I thought that using this would dramatically whiten my skin, it did had changes but I never attain what I want
  • And one thing the smell of this deodorant is quite good when it was applied after bath but when I perspire the smell has changed a lot and I think I encounter a body odor
  • I like the texture of the deodorant, because it a gel roll on that I can easily apply not like other deodorant that is liquid form

• by Leah Signo

I’ve used this rexona Women Skin light with sunflower oil deodorant before, since I had this sudden dark underarm since I am using a different brand. I thought that using this would dramatically whiten my skin, it did had changes but I never attain what I want. And one thing the smell of this deodorant is quite good when it was applied after bath but when I perspire the smell has changed a lot and I think I encounter a body odor.

I only like it when it was first

used and I am working at work because we are fully air conditioned. But couldn’t used at gym or during walking exercise because the smell doesn’t pleases me.

I am not comfortable too when I encountered this smell and I always come home early to take a bath. Though I clean all There something in the ingredients of this rexona with sunflower that doesn’t fit my skin and perspiration.

I like the texture of the deodorant, because it a gel roll on that I can easily apply not like other deodorant ...

• that is liquid form. It can be buy with a small roll on that is handy and even a sachet is available.

Maybe the good thing its cheaper than my first deodorant, but the performance doesn’t meet my requirements. I couldn’t take the odor when I perspired when I am using this rexona for Women skin light with sunflower oil.

But though I used it for a few months it lightens my underarm a bit and for me this helps me. I hope that someday rexona will make some product

that will fit me, because I am energetic and athletic person that’s why I perspire easily.

The whitening effect was good but I need a deodorant that also eliminate odor most especially during hours that I am out of home or at gym. But though thanks to rexona because some consumers was able to reach their price and availability in the market.

I hope this will improved and I was able to used it again in the near future.

Vidushan says :

I am a good customer of Rexona Deodorant because I am using this product when it came to the market.. still I couldn`t found any fault of it..My family starting with my dad all are using this product because its cheapest price..When I am working in the office its giving me a cool and fresh feel like I am working near a waterfall. The special thing is that it has 24 hour antiperspirant deodorant protection so it is giving me more fresh all the time….

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31302978081128/k2311a023/2.3.10