Murad Acne Treatment Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know what works and I know what doesn't work
  • I figured that if prescription strength products failed to work for me that there was no way Murad's line could cure my problem skin, but to my surprise and satisfaction, I was wrong
  • I noticed results after just a few days and within two weeks my skin was clear
  • I love the fact that Murad's Acne Treatment Concealer comes in the form of a stick because it allows me to apply it directly where it is needed
  • The best thing about this product is the fact that it REALLY works

• by Valerie

I have been working in the cosmetic industry for approximately five years now so I am always trying the latest products. I know what works and I know what doesn’t work. Murad is a company that I have always trusted due to the fact that it’s products are designed by dermatologists and always work well. I have been suffering from acne since I was a teenager and after seeing a dermatologist and trying virtually all of the prescription acne topical products on the market from Differin Gel to Tazorac all with dismal results. After attending a Murad training session for my job I was given a sample of their acne treatment products. I figured that if prescription strength products failed to work for me that there was no way Murad’s line could cure my problem skin, but to my surprise and satisfaction, I was wrong!

I now follow a strict skin care regimen consisting of solely Murad products including their Clarifying Cleanser, Toner, Moisturizer and my absolute favorite: Acne Treatment Concealer. I noticed results after just a few days and within two weeks my skin was clear. It was like magic. Murad’s Acne Treatment Concealer is my must have beauty product due to the fact that it covers up any existing breakouts while also healing them and causing them to vanish within just a few days. This product contains 2.0 percent salicylic acid which is the active ingredient that gives it it’s strength. Salicylic acid works for the treatment of acne and unlike benzoyl

peroxide which dries out the skin, salicylic acid actually heals blemishes without irritating the skin.

I love the fact that Murad’s Acne Treatment Concealer comes in the form of a stick because it allows me to apply it directly where it is needed. It comes in a variety of tones from Light to Medium to Dark. Therefore it can be used by women of all skin tones. I love the way it blends into the skin. Unlike other products that seem to disappear as you blend them in, Murad’s Acne Treatment Concealer blends in without disappearing; the only thing that disappears is the pimple you are attempting to cover up.

Often times I will apply Murad’s Acne Treatment Concealer in the morning to a problem blemish and when I wash my face at night, the pimple has completely disappeared. It is also useful for preventing a pimple from ever forming. When I feel that a pimple is about to emerge, I am able to stop it before it ever fully develops with this amazing product.

I also love the fact that this product really stays in place. It is thick without feeling cakey which allows me to apply it wherever it is needed on my face without worrying that it will make me look as if I have a ton of makeup on and also not worry that it will fade away during the course of the day. However, this product is so small and easy to apply that I am able to ...

• keep the tiny little stick in my purse and do touch ups during lunch.

Although this product is small and lightweight, a single tube lasts me approximately three months. This product costs $21 at Sephora stores which is a small price to pay for clear skin.

This product is oil free which ensures the fact that it will not cause additional blemishes while covering up existing ones. Instead, it actually covers up blemishes while healing them, a feat that cannot be emphasized enough and all women that suffer from problem blemishes can agree. I used to cake on concealer and foundation all over my skin to cover up the blemishes, failing to understand the notion that although I was covering up my zits temporarily I was actually making them worse in the long run. With Murad’s Acne Treatment Concealer I never have to worry about that ever again. I can apply as much of this product as I need without ever worrying that it will make my skin worse because I know that it will actually heal my pimples. There is no other concealer on the market that works as well as this one without even considering the fact that it is actually good for the skin and heals blemishes. It works amazingly as a concealer alone, but when you take into consideration that this product is actually GOOD and healthy for the skin, no other product even compares. I even wear this product to bed because it allows me to heal my blemishes

while I sleep. It allows me to wake up with healthier, clear skin.

I have tried ALL of the acne treatment products on the market from over the counter drug store brands to department store brands to prescription products and I have not been nearly as pleased with any to the extent that I am with Murad’s Acne Treatment Concealer. I love the consistency which is thick enough to actually cover up blemishes completely yet still natural looking. The 2.0 percent salicylic acid is the perfect amount of acne fighting ingredients to heal blemishes without irritating or drying out the skin like many other acne treatment products do. The best thing about this product is the fact that it REALLY works. I swear by it, applying it every day whether it is to heal existing blemishes or prevent future ones. I keep this product in my purse at all times and it truly gives me peace of mind that my skin will be kept under control by using it. Trust me , you cannot put a price on clear skin. I would pay any amount of money for the results I get from this product but luckily it costs only $21! If you suffer from breakouts and believe nothing will work for you, try Murad’s Acne Treatment Concealer. I believed that I had tried everything and had almost given up, determining that nothing would work for me. I am so pleased that I tried this product because I have FINALLY found something that TRULY WORKS!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31302978021128/k2311a023/2.3.10