Advil Cold and Sinus  » Medicine  »
  • I've been using Advil Cold and Sinus for quite a few years now, and I find it to be the best cold pill out there

• by Karen22

I’ve been using Advil Cold and Sinus for quite a few years now, and I find it to be the best cold pill out there. I tend to get severely block sinuses when I have a cold and it sometimes effects my hearing too.

I’ve even had an instance on an airplane that my ears were so blocked it was very painful

during landing and I was almost deaf for days afterwards.

Ever since then, I always bring Advil Cold and Sinus with me on a trip - just in case.

If I take a couple pills about an hour before the plane lands, then my ears are fine.

If you already use Advil for pain relief, then Advil Cold and Sinus will probably ...

• work well too.

I’ve been a Tylenol fan for years but it stopped working for me one day.

Ever since, Advil is my drug of choice, for pain relief and cold symptoms.

Since my main affliction during a cold is sinus blockage, I find Advil Cold and Sinus to be the best at relieving that.

It clears your sinuses relatively fast

and lasts for about 4 hours.

Since it is a pain reliever too, it also helps with those aches and pains that come with a cold too.

I’ll admit, for pain relief I usually do buy a generic brand of Ibuprofen instead of Advil but not for colds.

I haven’t found a no-name kind that relieves cold symptoms as well as Advil Cold and Sinus.

Advil Cold and Sinus

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26302977941128/k2311a023/2.3.10